Cold and flu season is in full swing, and no one wants to feel sick, tired, and run down. Luckily, getting an Immune IV infusion can help!
What is an Immune IV?
An Immune IV is an intravenous infusion of IV-grade injectable vitamins and minerals that can help support your immune system so you don’t get sick, or so that you can recover faster.
It contains the following nutrients: Calcium, magnesium, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B complex (includes a mixture of all the B vitamins), zinc, selenium, and Vitamin C.
An immune IV is better than taking oral vitamins, because 100% of IV vitamins are absorbed into your blood stream so they can enter your cells, whereas only 30% of oral vitamins get absorbed from the gut into the blood!
Who would benefit from an Immune IV?
– Anyone who is sick with a cold, flu, or any type of infection
– Anyone who is having trouble recovering from illness or fatigue
– Those who are in contact with sick people via travel, young kids, workplace, etc.
– Anyone feeling stressed or run down
– Or, even someone who is healthy, but wants a boost of vitamins and energy!
The immune IV is very safe, and takes only 15 minutes to administer. The cost for an Immune IV is $80 + GST and you can book it online!