Dr Wilson can help you lose on average a half pound to a full pound of body fat per day and keep the weight off.
Weight loss programs will be tailored to the individual, but may include the following:
- Dietary counselling
- Exercise programs
- Hypoallergenic protein and vitamin shakes
- Injections or sublingual drops to mobilize stored fat
- Body detoxification (liver, large intestine and lymphatic system) for water weight, toxins and cellulite
- Treatment for Candida (yeast overgrowth)
- Hormone balancing
Healthy aging involves slowing, arresting, and reversing the effects of aging thereby allowing you to live a longer, healthier life and avoid chronic disease. Look younger, feel younger, and reverse signs of aging.
- Female hormone balance: Balancing androgens, estrogens and DHEA for an easy transition through menopause, and reduced risk for cardiovascular disease, fatigue, dementia, osteoporosis and breast cancer.
- Male hormone balance: Maintaining adequate testosterone levels and DHEA, relative to estradiol and DHT to maintain muscle mass, libido, and protect against cardiovascular disease and premature aging (poor stamina, male pattern baldness, prostate disease, and andropause).
- Growth hormone and IGF-1: Human growth hormone (hGH) promotes healthy aging via its anabolic effects and activity of hGH is best measured via IGF-1. Inadequate levels of IGF-1 and hGH may lead to fatigue, low physical stamina, poor muscle mass and bone density, and diminished ability for injury repair.
- Cardiovascular health: Proper cardiovascular function relates directly to tissue oxygenation of the muscles, organs and brain. Cardiovascular disease leads to poor physical stamina, erectile dysfunction, lipid imbalance (high cholesterol, high triglycerides), obesity, clots, dementia, stroke, heart attack, and congestive heart failure.
- Blood sugar balance: Blood sugar and HbA1c (Hemoglobin A1c) levels should be carefully monitored and adjusted via diet, supplements, and lifestyle changes to prevent against obesity, diabetes and accelerated aging. Glycation of proteins (sugars added to your cellular proteins) as a consequence of blood sugar imbalance can lead to wrinkles, vision changes, kidney disease, dementia and loss of nerve sensation.
- Toxin exposure: This may include heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium and arsenic, which accumulate in the body and lead to cellular damage. Environmental exposures to PCB’s, pesticides, and synthetic hormones can also contribute to signs and symptoms of premature aging.
- Nutrition: Insufficient vitamins, minerals, nutrients, essential fats and amino acids can lead to inflammation, oxidative stress, and signs of accelerated aging (hair loss, fatigue, weight gain, skin changes, nail changes, sensitive digestion, low mood, memory impairment).
Cosmetics + Dermatology:
Cosmetic treatments for the face and neck are available for wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, laugh lines/nasolabial folds, poor skin tone, and thin lips.
- Homeopathic collagen injections: These injections promote protein and connective tissue growth to treat wrinkles, lines and poor skin tone.
Healthy Weight + Blood Sugar Control:
Dietary and lifestyle education along with diet plans and supplements are also available for maintaining a healthy weight and optimal blood sugar control. Blood sugar imbalance leads to obesity, cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, vision loss, dementia, and signs of premature aging.
Signs of blood sugar imbalance may include:
- Foggy thinking
- Fatigue, especially after meals
- Abdominal obesity, easy weight gain or difficulty losing weight
- High blood pressure, cardiovascular risk factors
- Pre-diabetes, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy (poor neurological sensation in the extremities (hands and feet))
- Vision changes